This blog started while studying a master in online and distance education with the Open University. But now that I can rightfully append the letters MA ODE (Open) to my name, I keep blogging about learning based on my L&D work, postgrad studies and the occasional MOOC I attend here and there.
L&D things I have done and may write about:
- Multicultural and geographically dispersed L&D program adaptation and delivery
- Redefining what “blended learning” means. It’s not classroom and a canned video put together
- Using technology for asynchronous, synchronous delivery and proper “blending”
- Designing and running learning events, learning offsites, large conferences where people network and learn
- Learner-centered design for employee performance
- Onboarding, the easy one but also in tough scenarios (remote employees, low-cost, etc)
I hate spelling mistakes. Spot one in my blog and I’ll send you a small Thank You token, wherever you are. Sticking to US spelling, but may change everything to British one day, just for fun.
More about me in LinkedIn.